Body Glide Anti Chafe Balm
- Apply before you get dressed, on thighs, neck, arms, and anywhere skin is rubbed. Stop trouble before it starts
- Made with allergen free, plant-derived ingredients. Vegan approved, never tested on animals. Child safe
- The preferred choice over messy, wet creams, gels and powders. No petroleum, lanolin or mineral oils
- Effective and long-lasting. Use daily in humid and dry conditions for a pain free active life
- Keeps pores clog free. Sweat escapes and lets skin breathe. Clothing, footwork and wetsuit safe
Prevention is Better than a Cure
Problems solved: Each formula is a time-tested, trusted solution – an invisible, dry and protective barrier made with natural ingredients that stay where needed mess-free on the surface of your skin, repelling water and moisture, while letting skin breathe and sweat escape.
We use: Clean, plant-derived ingredients that are not tested on animals, hypoallergenic, skin safe, and kid safe, too.
We do not use: Old school ingredients – no petroleum, no lanolin, no mineral or vegetable oils that sit on the top of the skin, slide around, and need frequent reapplication. We do not use animal products or test on animals.
Born among surfers under the California sun
Body Glide was made to shoot the curl with glorious abandon, to run beaches and bike coasts, to climb mountains, to hike wherever our hearts desire – to be free and confident, now and forever.
From the start in the ‘90s, we invented and revolutionized protective solutions to rubbing and friction that cause rash, irritation, blisters, chafing, and painfully raw skin.
Our unique technology is time-tested and trusted for superior comfort and confidence regardless of your size, weight or build – to help get you into shape or through your day, to work, to walk, run, swim, cycle, compete in sports or pursue outdoor activities – to be protected from skin irritation and injury, head to toe.
Body Glide has attracted a loyal following of people around the world, inspired to walk a block, hike a trail, climb a hill, swim an ocean, to keep going at work or play, near and far – to ride the waves of life free of fear, free of pain, and free to be the brave hero they want to be.